Friday, June 15, 2007

Orkut and Me

I joined orkut a year ago…A friend of mine introduced, me to orkut..I must thank Google for offering such a good communication society for us…I found all my lost friends, old friends and new friends, thanks to orkut…There are lots of features in orkut that I like very much…Some of them are Albums, Videos, Scraps and communities…Because of orkut, I have friends from Canada, Bahrain, Brazil and USA… I spend most of my time either in Blogging or Orkutting…

I can’t say, if orkut is a boon for the society but it’s a boon for me…I learnt many things from orkut through having contact with different people in different country…like how to interact with people…I learnt much about computers also…Because of orkut, I became a hacker…I’m going to college this august, I’m going to miss my orkutting friend very much….

I have joined in many communities according to my taste….I participate in those communities by posting forums and conducting polls…I have joined almost in community from sports, cinema, actor & actress to devotional..Communities in orkut says ur liking’s….

My name in orkut often changes from VSN THE GREAT to VIKNESWARAN. In orkut, I have many of my Patricians and Amal guys…Orkut is a fun place to hang out…I just cant figure it out, why people are abusing orkut and using it for bad intentions…Actually orkut have made drastic changes in life of people directly or indirectly… Well, I have lots of friends in orkut, some of them are Veena, Ramya , Shanthini, Robin, Antharish,Sruthi,Bhavani and the list goes on…I will write about some of them in my later blogs.... I like these Guys and Gals very much…It’s all goes to ORKUT..........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

daiiii machi! ;)
hii dhaa!
nice blog =)
n hehe thakns for mentionin mi :D im realli proud :D i really am ...
wait.. imna go read ur other blogs ..
so i'll ttyl.. buhhBhye.. tc.
LuV moiz ;)
r.a.m.y.a