Tuesday, June 12, 2007

In my 6th Std

This Blog is about my 6th std...

I enjoyed my school Life to the core. I studied in two schools and I enjoyed my life in both the schools. I had lots and lots of friends in my school days.I did 10th std in St.Patrick's school and my 12th in Amlorpavam.

Let me share my school life with you guys/gals.

I can still remember it, as it was yesterday. I really enjoyed studying in St.Patrick's School. I used to play all kinds of pranks in my class but no one would notice it.
I will say it one by one, it's so funny, I am sure that you will enjoy it..........

This incident happened when I was studying 6th std, Mrs.Vasugi was my chemistry teacher. She is very strict while she takes class. I'm her favorite student you know why? She used to ask me chemistry equations daily, as usually I won't answer the question and she made me stand in the class. On one such occasion, as usual she asked me a question but this time she asked me to stand outside the class. As she was my teacher I obeyed her and stood near the door with 4 notes. I don't know that my school Principal Mr.Regis saw me and tat time my teacher went to lab to bring some apparatus and He came near me and asked " Why are you standing outside the class with your notebooks?". I said I didn't bring my pencil so the teacher asked me to stand out. He asked " For that your teacher asked you to stand out" and I replied "Yes sir".
Then my teacher came, when she tried to explain my mistake, Principal intervened and said that he knows and asked her not to send students out for such a small thing. She was confused and asked me to go to my desk. Everyone in my class started laughing and I went and sat in my desk as a good boy.

No comments: